Macon Auto Accident Attorneys
Each year nearly 7 million vehicle accidents occur, resulting in nearly 3 million injuries and over 42,000 deaths. If you’ve been injured in an accident that was not your fault, whether by collision or due to interstate debris, the Macon auto accident attorneys at Buzzell, Graham & Welsh can assist you in receiving the compensation you deserve. Buzzell, Graham & Welsh focuses on motorcycle accidents, car accidents, and 18-wheeler truck accidents.
Do You Qualify for an Auto Accident Claim?
The most common cause of Georgia auto accidents is driver negligence – if a driver has not exercised “reasonable care” while driving, either by ignoring traffic signs, violating speed limits, or driving while distracted, you should contact the Macon auto accident attorneys at Buzzell, Graham & Welsh.
An auto accident attorney will pursue all types of compensation, including:
- Medical bills
- Pain and suffering from injuries
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning potential due to disability
- Possibly even punitive damages
Investigating an auto accident goes beyond the filed traffic report and often involves experts in the field. Immediately contacting an attorney will allow our investigators to arrive at the scene before the evidence is removed, which will in turn drastically affect your potential settlement.
IF YOU’VE BEEN INJURED IN AN AUTO, MOTORCYCLE, OR 18-WHEELER TRUCK ACCIDENT, THERE ARE SEVERAL PHONE CALLS YOU SHOULD MAKE RIGHT AWAY
- Call for medical help if anyone in your vehicle or the other involved vehicles has been injured
- Call the police and/or fire department to file an auto accident report
- After gathering facts from the scene of the accident, contact an auto accident attorney at Buzzell, Graham & Welsh before you contact your insurance