Mr. Graham specializes in trial advocacy and has over 25 years experience in civil and criminal law, with several verdicts in excess of one million dollars. His practice areas include personal injury, workers compensation, nursing home negligence, medical malpractice, and criminal law. He has been admitted to all Magistrate, State, and Superior courts of Georgia, including Georgia Court of Appeals, Georgia Supreme Court, US District Courts, and the US Supreme Court.
Mr. Graham enjoys playing tennis, golf, and chess, and also enjoys hunting and fishing. Mr. Graham has been married for more than 25 years and has two children. Mr. Graham was recognized in Who’s Who in American Law and as Best Lawyer in 2009, 2010, and 2011.
- State Bar of Georgia
- Macon Bar Association (President, 1990-1991)
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- B.A., Mercer University (Cum Laude, 1983)
- J.D., Mercer University (1986)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org