Mr. Hill has been practicing law since 2005 and has been admitted to the Georgia Supreme Court, Georgia Court of Appeals, Georgia State and Superior Courts, and the United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia. He specializes in personal injury, workers compensation, wrongful death, nursing home negligence, and social security disability law.
Mr. Hill enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters. He also enjoys hunting, fishing, jogging, hiking, and clay target shooting, and is an active member of Christ Episcopal Church in Macon, Georgia. Mr. Hill holds several memberships, including the Association of Trial Lawyers of America and the Macon Young Lawyers Division.
- State Bar of Georgia
- Macon Bar Association
- Middle Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Macon Young Lawyers Division
- Uptown Rotary Club
- Macon Kappa Alpha Order Alumni Association
- B.B.A., Mercer University (Cum Laude, 2001)
- J.D., Mercer University (2005)
- E-mail: email@example.com